Retail Product Management
Retail Product Management is a comprehensive retail-centric course, developed by SGL education. This course imparts knowledge and training on different aspects of retail. It covers a broad spectrum of topics starting from the evolution of Jewelry to manufacturing to sales techniques and merchandising. This course is tailored to create the perfect sales staff and to educate them on the techniques and responsibilities of retail sales.
Overview of the course
- Get acquainted with different kinds of metals, precious gemstones, styles and settings in jewellery
- Learn the ropes of merchandising
- Learn the art of visual merchandising, which includes store layout, customer in-flow patterns, display.
- Master the art of Jewelry pricing for both old and new dimensions of sales that lead to improved business performance.
- Know the different types of diamond imitations, treatments and synthetics so you can sell with confidence.
Jewelry product knowledge
Know everything there is to knot about the industry
Gemstones & precious metals
Manage to handle precious goods with care and safety
Art of merchandising
Sell goods and learn to display products that are for sale in a creative way
Organize and manage all the goods in a systematic order
Key to sales techniques
Interact with customers in an effective way to increase the sales
Possible Career Paths
Qualified Diamond Specialist
Understand the various aspects of diamond and factors that determine its market value. It offers a fast-paced understanding of diamond grading and the essential 4C
Colored Gemstone Specialist
An expertise and knowledge for gem enthusiasts and enables them to identify, grade, and value gemstones based on international standards.
Qualified Jewelry Specialist
An essential foundation of the sales and selling process which will become the key factor along your gems and Jewelry career.
For further enquiry please fill the form below, and help us serve you better