Qualified Diamond Specialist
Overview of the course
- Difference between Natural and Synthetic Diamonds
- Evaluation and Grading of Diamonds
- The essential 4Cs (cut, color, clarity, and carat weight)
- Different procedures to produce laboratory-grown diamonds.
- Treatment processes for diamonds
- Identification of diamonds in the marketplace.
- Understanding its relationship with beauty, value, and quality.
4Cs of the diamond
Insights cut, color, clarity, and carat.
Hands on practice
Using equipment and instruments on diamonds of different sizes and shapes.
Treatments & processes
Their importance and characteristics
Essential factors of grading and evaluation.
LAB GROWN and naturally occurred diamonds differentiation
Possible Career Paths
For further inquiry please fill the form below, and help us serve you better